A list of requirements for concert planning and concert running for LondonBEAT
2 airline tickets in economy class London – Destination city – London
1 airline ticket in economy class Montpelier – Destination city – Montpelier
1 airline ticket in economy class Copenhagen – Destination city – Copenhagen
A minibus for 5 people is required (Mercedes Viano or a similar vehicle, the passenger compartment shall be not smoky and equipped with a working AC and a working heater)
The hotel of residence should be a 4*-5* hotel (a choice of the hotel should be confirmed with the band in advance)
4 single euro-hotel enhanced comfort rooms
Hot meals for 4 people per day are required (one meal to be vegan!). It’s necessary to grant a daily food allowance at a rate of 75 EUR per person per day to the Team of the Artist (4 people) Cash assets mentioned in this clause can’t be considered as part of the Artist’s fee and should be paid separately.
Arrival days and late departure days should also be covered. The daily food allowance money has to be given to the Tour Manager by the Event Manager on arrival to the city.
DRESSING ROOMS AT THE CONCERT VENUE
The following items and products should be available in the dressing room:
– a coffee machine or freshly brewed coffee at any time;
– an electric kettle filled with water;
– tea (black tea and green tea), sugar, lemons, milk;
– still mineral water: 6 bottles (0,5l each);
– 100% freshly squeezed juice (apple juice or orange juice – 1l);
– 1 bottle of champagne (brut!);
– cheese platter (mozzarella, maasdam, suluguni, brie);
– fish platter, charcuterie platter;
– sliced brown bread and white bread;
– fruit mix platter;
– spoons, forks, a pocket pack of tissues, soap;
– 3 soft terry towels;
– a rubbish bin;
TECHNICAL RIDER LONDONBEAT
Sound System (РА)
The following equipment is required
– hi-tech portal acoustic system
– a mixing desk
– professional modern devices for voice processing and voice improvement.
– stage monitors, not less than 4. In case it’s impossible to use stage monitors, it’s necessary to supply 3 principal monitors of high quality.
– 3 wireless microphones (“Shure”, “Sennheiser”) with brand new batteries (“Duracell”, “Energizer”).
– 3 microphone stands.
– 1 mini stereo jack for an Ipad or reader Flash
Big screens at the concert venue would be an asset.
The lighting equipment should include dynamic devices and the smoke machine is mandatory
A professional sound engineer and a professional lights engineer should be present
Minimum sound check time is 30 min.